How to Choose Your Style?Our website helps you to easily find your style by provide you navigation of wig type, length and popularity. At the beginning, you may confused by so many choices, but our wig wearer experts and fashion gurus’ suggestions, together with the other customers’ advice may give you a clue of picking your first and suitable wig! Want to check our wig styles, click to view more! .
How to Choose Your Color？Whether you want a dramatic look or a shade close to your natural hair color, never be afraid to choose yours. If you've found a wig you love and don't want to change your style, try a new color to freshen up your look. Most people can wear up to three shades darker or lighter than their natural color. Also, don't be afraid to change your color for the season. It's not uncommon to go slightly lighter in the spring and summer and darker in the fall and winter. Our great range of colors includes natural-looking black, brown, blonde and greys, highlighted or ombre colors.
To help choose the right color for you:
- Each wig style is shown with photos of its available shades.
- We’ve captured these shades as accurately as possible.
How to put on a wig？STEP 1:
•Hold your wig at the back.
• Place the front of the wig on your forehead.
• Gently pull the back of the wig down to the nape of your neck.
• Check that the base of the wig is comfortable and centered on your nape.
• Feel around the base of the wig with your fingers, to make sure hair is not caught underneath the wig.
• Check that the metal clips on the sides of the wig are centered on your temples.
• Make sure the clips are level.
• Now your wig is on evenly.
• Your hairline should be a 4-finger-width from your eyebrows, for the most natural look.
• Smooth or shake your hair into place. Done!
Caring for a Synthetic WigCare Instruction:
Before using the wig, it will need a little care and attention in order to look as the picture shows.
Gently remove tangles with a wig brush or comb, working gradually from the ends to the base of the cap.
Wash:1.Rinse wig in cool water. Keep the water flowing in the same direction of the hair.
2.DO NOT SOAK IN BASIN, as this will cause the hair to tangle.
3.Distribute wig shampoo evenly throughout the hair using your fingers.
Gently press with a towel to remove excess water. Place on a folding wig stand and allow to air dry.